Image Map

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last Weekend's Fun...(better late then never!)

(I just realized I never posted this from last weekend.  Better late than never!)

The weekend started off with an hour off early from work!  Woohoo!  Thank you Trudy!  When I got off work, I ran out to JoAnn Fabrics to find some stamps and stamp pads for letterboxing.  I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, but did come out of there with some great new scrapbooking stuff to work on Gavin's albums :o)  With a strikeout there, I headed over to Hobby Lobby and found exactly what I wanted!

A dinosaur stamp for Gavin with a green stamp pad.  Green is his favorite color ;)
And a camera stamp with a pink stamp pad for me.  Pink is my favorite color ;)



After that, I headed to Rockport to pick up Gavin and then Nan for a fun-filled weekend.  On our way back home, we stopped at Boner Bridge to get our first Letterbox.

After that we picked up Shawn and headed to Sandy's in Ft. Branch for some delicious pizza, salad, and ice cream cones!

Obviously I'm no ice cream cone maker, but it was still yummy!



No to the pictures Aunt Stace!



Saturday morning we got up and was lazy around the house, then got ready and went to the movies and watched Planes.

It was Gavin's first time in a movie theater.  He did pretty good, but we did have to make a few bathroom trips and an attempt or two at trying to get into the arcade to play some games.  Gavin had the kids snack tray with popcorn, a candy bar, and a kids coke in a fun Planes cup!  Nan had popcorn and I had nachos.  No trip to the movies is complete without a coke and nachos!


After the movies, we headed home for a little nap and then went to the Refuge Christian Church Launch Event.  You can read all about that here.

Sunday we got up and went to church and then had lunch at Olive Garden with Angie the girls. After lunch, I took Shawn and Nan back home and then took Gavin home. 

On my way home from Rockport, I stopped and found a geocache and a letterbox. :)  You can read all about that letterboxing experience here. It was a good day :)

No comments: