Image Map

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pastor Appreciation Project

Sunday was Pastor Appreciation Day at church.  Instead of just tucking our money in a card, I wanted to do something different with it, more of a gift.  I saw someone post a similar idea either on FB or on Pinterest a couple weeks ago so I tried to go off of it, only I couldn't find the original post to go off of. 

I think mine turned out pretty cute!  And I'll definitely reuse this idea for future gift ideas!

I just used a glass jar I bought at JoAnns, decorated it with a few different ribbons, attached some stickers to a piece of card stock, and stuffed it full of 100 one dollar bills!

Our Pastor's name is Bill.  Get it....Bill's bills!  LOL!




I didn't take many pictures that day at church.  And the ones I did take are below.  Our theme this year was Hand in Hand with our Pastor!  Happy Pastor Appreciation Day Bro. Heard!  We love you and Sis. Heard very much!  Our Pastor's son-in-law preached a great message and then we had a meal afterwards with fried chicken, ham and all the fixins!





No comments: