Image Map

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Weekend fun with friends

I took a half day vacation last Friday and headed to our friends the Robinson's for an afternoon of swimming, hanging out with friends, and grilling hot dogs.  We had a great time swimming and laughing!  Max and Layla also got a chance to dip their feeties in the water too :)







After a long day of swimming, we headed to The Patio in Cannelton for dinner.  When Shawn got off work he drove to Bowen and Heather's and the we all rode together for dinner.  Bowen's parents also joined us.  We had a great time hanging out with friends and enjoyed a delicious meal.  Heather had actually eaten at this restaurant the weekend before with friends and told us how yummy it was.  It definitely didn't disappoint.  We'll be back.



Saturday after I got finished cleaning, Heather and I were texting back and forth.  I was headed out for lunch and the next thing I knew, I was headed back home to get my swimsuit and then head back to their pool for an afternoon of swimming and relaxing!






Enjoying our frozen strawberry margaritas...non-alcoholic of course!




No comments: