Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blizzard 2012

The weather forecasters were predicting a huge amount of snow starting Christmas night.  They were calling it the Blizzard 2012.  I went to bed late that night and it was doing anything.  I woke up the next morning to get ready for work and we had a Winter Wonderland outside! I hate that I had to work cause I would have loved to have played in the snow and built a snowman! I didn't think to take any pictures that morning cause I was getting ready for work and then was concerned about driving in that mess to work.  I have the worst.car.ever for driving on snow! I guess I did snap one with my phone before pulling the car out of the drive way...


And a couple of pictures on my home from work...

The downtown roads leaving work left alot to be desired....


...however the interstate was free and clear! 


I got up early Saturday morning to let the dogs out and took a few pictures and then later that day when Shawn and I got home from running errands, I walked about our yard and took a few.  I love snow pictures!











This is our snow-covered little house :)


And then a few from around our neighborhood...







No comments: