Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

It's time to par-tay!  We went over to the Robinson's for our annual New Year's Eve party.  There wasn't as many people there this year as there normally is, but we all still had a great time.  There was lots of yummy food to eat, we played the dirty Santa gift exchange, and then our annual game of Scattegories up until the ball drop and then all parted our separate ways for the night.
 
You know anywhere I go, I generally have my camera so there is always lots of pictures to be had.
 
Here is me and some of my good friends...Tina, Brandi, Heather and Kristi.  You can guarantee lots of laughs and screaming when this bunch gets together!
 
 
A few couple's photos...
 
David and Tina

 
Kristi and Brent


Me and Shawn

 
And our gracious hosts and their "serious" couples poses...


 
During the dirty Santa gift exchange I ended up with what was apparently the "gag" gift, only I really liked it!  Apparently they think it's funny....

 
What???  :O  You don't like my new Mario t-shirt?  I love it!  Anyone that knows me from my childhood days knows that I LOVE playing Super Mario Bros on the Nintendo!  In fact we bought a Wii just so I could play the SMB games on it and a few years ago Shawn bought me the SMB All Stars game that has SMB 1, 2, and 3 on it.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven! :)

 
The girls wrote "ShawnieWOW" a song and had us come in for a performance of it. 


 
And a few last minute pictures before the festivities ended...





No comments: