Image Map

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Saturday of Fun

Last Saturday, I spent the day in Rockport with Beth and Gavin, and then later on with them, Mom, and Tommy.  I picked up Beth and Gavin and we went to Angelo's for lunch.  It was SO yummy!  I don't get to eat there often, but when I do, it's always so delicious.  We had stromboli's and breadsticks with cheese and sauce.  Beth and I were talking and I guess not really paying attention to Gavin cause I looked over and he had taken his plate and smashed it in his face....probably trying to lick the cheese sauce off.  LOL!!  Of course I had to take a picture of him before I let Beth try to clean him. 


After lunch we went to a friend's open house for her Thirty-One business and Gavin had a little accident and put scuff marks on his forehead and nose.  But he was a tough little cracker and only cried a few tears before drying it up and playing again.  We left there and picked mom up to take her to the Rockport Pow-Wow where Jeff was at, only they were getting ready to leave so we left too.  We went back to Beth's for a little bit and then headed to the Grandview Fall Festival.  I hadn't been to it in a few years.  It was like a trip down memory lane.  LOL!  They had food, some games for the kids, a barrel train, a little flea market, a Chinese auction, bingo, and entertainment.  Me, mom, and Beth played bingo and thought we were going to get kicked out cause we kept winning.  Between the 3 of us, we bingoed about 8 times in an hour or two time span.  Each time we won, it was only a couple of dollars so we kept paying for each other to play.  It was alot of fun.  I bought a couple tickets and Gavin rode the barrel train once.  I tried to put him on it again later, but he wasn't having it.  He wasn't sure about it the first time either, but he did good and didn't cry.  He's getting to be such a big boy!
 




We stayed and listened to some of the entertainment.  This guy was on earlier as Conway Twitty and then came back out as Elvis.  He did a really good job and entertained the crowd well!


No comments: