Image Map

Friday, September 24, 2010

Golfing, shopping, and rehearsing...all in that order!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Today Shawn golfed with Dan, Brian, and Brother Heard all morning/afternoon.  I drove him there because they planned on playing 36 holes of golf and I didn't want to be stuck at the house all day.  So after I dropped him off, I went and had breakfast and then went back to the house and lounged around the pool all morning.  Then I got ready and went into town and did some shopping.  I picked up a new camera bag and some souvenirs at a souvenir store and then I went to this gigantic indoor flea market.  I think it was like 4 or 5 buildings big.  Seemed like every time I finished one building, I realized there was another one and another one.  At one point, I even got lost inside one and couldn't figure out which one I was supposed to go to next or even where my car was parked.  LOL!!  That's how big it was!  I had my eye on a couple of purses, but nothing that really sparked my fancy enough to get. 

After that it was time to pick Shawn and the guys up.  They only ended up playing 27 holes because it was so hot outside and the course was moving slow because of so many people playing.  Shawn and I headed back to the house so he could get a shower and get ready and then it was time to head to Auburndale for Dan and Jamie's rehearsal dinner.

At the rehearsal, we ate dinner first and then they did the rehearsal.  We had a delicious meal of salad, mashed potatoes with gravy, dressing, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, ham, turkey, and yummy desserts.  We were definitely fed good there!  We had a good time fellowshipping with everyone and got the rehearsal underway. 










No comments: