Image Map

Friday, September 24, 2010

The new Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Heard

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a CRAZY day today has been!  I had decided that I was going to lay out by the pool the entire morning and just relax before it was time to get ready for the wedding.  Apparently Shawn had other plans and I was included in them.  He wanted to drive into Orlando and eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, then we had to go back to the Men's Warehouse AGAIN and exchange his shoes because in the all the chaos of the previous visits, they gave him the wrong size shoes, and then we had to drive back home to start getting ready for the wedding.  All of this had to be done in a 3 hour window.  We were definitely pressed for time to say the least and I think I was most aggravated because all I wanted to do was lay out by the pool and enjoy the last day of my vacation.  All in all everything got accomplished. 

The Cheesecake Factory was GOOD.  I have never in my life been in a restaurant with a 20+ page menu to have to choose from.  And being pressed for time didn't help any.  The food was good and the desserts were even better.  Shawn had the pineapple upside down cheesecake and I can't remember what mine was called, but it was filled with gooey chocolate cake, brownie, chocolate coconut creme cheesecake, and german chocolate icing - all of that was layered twice and then had chocolate icing on the edges and served with whipped cream.  It was SINFUL!

We got the church at 3:30 for pictures and a beautiful wedding.  The bride was stunning and the groom quite handsome.  Everyone looked great!  After the wedding we drove out to the country club for a reception of more good food, good times, and crazy dancing! 

Congrats Dan and Jamie!  I pray that God continues to bless you and wish you many happy years together!  Thank you for allowing Shawn and I to be a part of your special day!  We love you guys!


Shawnie in the $175 sweat-proof rental tux...LOL!
Isaac and his hot momma!

The Heards...Debbie, Jennifer, Daniel, and Bill (Our Pastor)



Isaac and Me

The wedding party

You may now kiss the bride!

Our Associate Pastor Brian and his wife Jennifer
The new Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Heard


The groom's cake

Isaac was doing the worm all over the dance floor!
Dan got Shawn and Brian golf balls and lottery tickets as a thank you for being in the wedding!

And we had a winner!  I think we cashed in with $7 in our pockets!

Cutting the cake...

 ...and getting jiggy wit' it!


Congrats Dan and Jamie!  Have a great honeymoon in NYC!

No comments: