Image Map

Friday, September 24, 2010

Time to head home :(

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today is the last day of vacation and time to head home.  I got up early, got ready, and finished packing.  We had to leave the house by 10:30, drop the tux off at the stinky Men's Warehouse, drive an hour to the airport, return the rental car, and get all of our Sanford and Son luggage checked into the airport by 12:30 for our 2:30 flight.  I tried to get that piece of luggage as a carry-on but the lady nabbed it and made me check it in, however she didn't charge me, so I was thankful for that.  We ate lunch at the airport and had a burger and fries and then I had a big delicious cinnamon roll from Cinnabon.  We boarded the plane and headed home. 

Once back in Owensboro we loaded the car up and went to my sister's.  I was really missing my nephew so we stopped by to visit them and mom came home.  I passed out the few souvenirs that I bought and enjoyed spending time with my little man.

This is the size plane we were one.  I was surprised at how big it was. 

I love having a window seat when flying and taking pictures of the clouds.

Gavin with his new bubble gun that we got him. 

Aunt Tace stealing some kisses from her little man.

Gavin LOVES his new gator cup with a big boy straw!

Uncle Shawn pushing Gavin in his caddy.  We bought that for
him for his 1st birthday and he LOVES riding in it!

I love this picture of Gavin!  He's laughing at Uncle Shawn playing his toy guitar in the next picture.


Go Shawnie Go!

No comments: