Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday to me!  We celebrated my birthday a few days after the original day because of all the silly snow we had.  I also think it was the first time I was able to get out of the house after my surgery and I was ready for it!

We met some friends for lunch at Jaliscos!  Sadly, this is the only picture I took!  After lunch, everyone came back to the house and we had DQ ice cream cake...


....that melted some while waiting on everyone to get there!


My birthday/Christmas present arrived a few days prior! 
 #spoiled #newcamera #canon60d



(Ignore our messy table....sadly, it always looks like this!)  My old camera is on the left and the new one on the right.  It's so much bigger, and heavier :)  Of course, with all of the yucky weather we have been having, and me not feeling the greatest, I haven't really had a chance to use it yet.  I can't wait for spring time so I can start snapping away!


No comments: