Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Shawnie!

Happy Birthday to my Shawnie!  Love you!  


I made Shawnie a special birthday breakfast....turkey sausage, potatoes, scrambled eggs, onions, and Chalula breakfast burritos!  And they were quite yummy!


This year Shawnie got combined birthday/Christmas gifts (I usually do too; that's the bad thing about having a December birthday!)


I got Shawnie a Garmin GPS Golf Watch (now if the weather would cooperate so he could play golf!), the Jackery Bar charger (which I absolutely love ;)), a new wallet, and a No-Shave November t-shirt. 




We went out to dinner at Red Lobster and our friends the Robinson's joined us!  The weather that night was cold and very rainy so we just had dinner and then came home and relaxed the rest of the evening!

Hope you had a great birthday and enjoy all your gifts!  Love you more than you know!

No comments: