Image Map

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Gavin!!!

Happy 4th Birthday Little Man!!  I can't believe you are 4 already!  I know I say this all the time, but you truly have brought such joy in my life at the time when I needed it most!  For so long, I've longed to be a mom, but God must have other plans for me cause he hasn't allowed that to happen yet.  Then your mommy got pregnant and had you.  You've been a blessing to me every since!  From the first moment I laid eyes on you, I've loved you!  I never knew I could have so much love for such a little person! 



Shawn and I were able to have Gavin for the weekend before his birthday.  Sunday morning we got up and went to church.  Because it was the day of his birthday party, he was all decked out in his birthday shirt that I had made for him.   While we were waiting on Shawn to finish getting ready for church, we headed outside to take a few pictures. 



After church we headed to the only cool place for 4 year old birthday parties....Chuck E. Cheese's!  Mom, Beth, Tommy and Billy met us there.  That place was a madhouse!  Luckily I was able to find us two booth's next to each other and we all squeezed in!  We ate pizza and salad, played games, sang Happy Birthday and ate cake, and played more games!!



Playing air hockey with Aunt Stac...


...and he must of just scored! :)

Even the big kids had fun playing games...



Waiting patiently for everyone to gather around so we can sing Happy Birthday to him...



Such a big boy and so excited to hear us singing Happy Birthday!








Saturday night, we let Gavin open his birthday presents at our house since we weren't doing it at CEC's.  I had bought that little cake that we had at CEC's for Saturday night, but we were so full from having cake two other times that day that we were stuffed so I took it with us to CEC's and it turned out perfect!
We bought Gavin some playdough that we opened a few weeks ago and played with already, a new Christmas shirt, a Super Mario Bros. backpack and lunch box, a Lego's storage box with a big green Lego board (I'm jealous, it's so much bigger than my board!), and a new camera!  The camera doesn't take the best quality pictures, but he enjoys it and it has a few games on it. 








He loved the camera so much, I went to wake him up Sunday morning for church and he still had it in his hand from the night before.  

No comments: