Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Children's Church Valentine Party

Saturday evening I took Gavin to the Children's Church Valentine party.  He had alot of fun!  They ate tacos and chips, played musical chairs and hot potato, enjoyed yummy cupcakes and cake pops, made Valentine crafts and exchanged Valentine's.  I think Gavin's favorite part was playing hot potato!  I don't think I've ever seen that boy laugh so hard and so much in all his life!








We made two Valentine crafts for Gavin's mom.  One I helped him do and the one below he made himself.  He loved playing with the glue.  He squeezed the big glob on and then put these few letters in the glue (even though the letters had sticky on the back!).  Then I heard this sweet little voice say "Mom will love how I did this!"  It was the cutest thing ever!





No comments: