Image Map

Monday, November 17, 2008

Zoe

Zoe. My bestest little buddy! That's what I call her. Saturday Bowen and the kids came over so he could take a look at our backyard fence area to see how he could fix it so that our puppy wouldn't get out if we left in the backyard for long periods of time. (That will be a whole different post.) Zoe stayed with me while Bowen and Brent left to go get some supplies and to pick up Heather before they all came back over for dinner. I love taking pictures and looking at pictures and someday want to go pro. We have that empty bonus room upstairs with nothing in it and I think it would make a great studio. So Heather, Zoe, and I went upstairs to to do a "shoot". LOL!! I know I'm going to need a lot more practice and figure out the lighting up there cause I got shadows on a bunch of these pics. (In the post of pictures of Shawn and I, I used a different wall for the pics and didn't get the shadow as much.)







No comments: