Image Map

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping = One More Month on the Dave Ramsey Program

I am NOT a black friday shopper, however Shawn is. So at 4:20 a.m. he comes in and kisses me goodbye and out the door he went. He is supposed to get two things that are going to be Christmas gifts - a computer monitor for his parents and a PS2 game for his brother. However as we both looked through the ads, there was lots of great deals thrown out there. Deals we don't need, but who knows what he comes home with ... hopefully it's that new set of red luggage, the little vaccum I want for downstairs and that new camera lens. Hee!! I'll post pics of all the "great deals" once he gets home.



Is anyone else out there doing any shopping?

Edited to add...

Well he's back. No camera lens :*(

I did get a new set of red luggage which we used this weekend. And that new vaccum cleaner for the downstairs. I hated lugging that huge vaccum up and down the stairs everytime I vaccum and it was a killer when vaccuming the staircase. He got the computer monitor for his parents for Christmas and a PS2 game for his brother for Christmas and then he got himself a generic version of a Wii. Shawn left at 4:20 a.m. and went to Penny's, Macy's, back to Penny's, Best Buy, Sams, Walmart and to Hardee's and made it back home by 7:30 a.m. Pretty good timing, but not enough for me to go next year. Sorry honey!

He did encounter one altercation at Macy's that involved a lady running to a jewelry case to get a watch and then hurting herself. People are crazy!

No comments: