Image Map

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treating/Luce Fall Festival

Seems like it's been forever since I blogged last. I've probably had lots happening and nothing really worth writing about. Friday was Halloween. I planned on just staying at home and passing out candy. Then Heather asked if I wanted to go with her to take Zoe trick-or-treating. I said sure, why don't you come to my neighborhood. We have lots of houses. Well since we were trick-or-treating now, I had to get Hershey a costume and take him with us. I had seen some cute lobster costumes at Target, but by the time I decided at the last minute to get him one, there was none his size. So I went to the Pet Food Center in Newburgh and got him this lobster costume. The one at Target was MUCH better. In fact, after this picture was taken, Shawn returned the costume cause he didn't like it. Hershey wound up just wearing his black trick-or-treat t-shirt and only lasted for a few houses before I was tired of messing with him.



(I was just playing around with my new camera at work on Halloween. Here is a picture of my treat bucket and the goodies I passed out to the kiddos at work.)

Here is Hershey in his lobster costume. He absolutely didn't like it. In fact, he was embarrased everytime I put it on him. LOL!!


Here is Zoe in her Hannah Montana costume and her crazed wig. That wig didn't look anything like the package. I had to brush the wig and use a dryer sheet on it to get it to have that smoothed finish to the hair.


Don't I look cute??


And of course, a picture of all the loot that we collected in my neighborhood.


Saturday night I went to the Luce Fall Fest. This is a fall festival at the grade school I went to as a kid and they have been having the fall festival for as long as I can remember. Well I don't think they had it last year because of the school remodel. But each time they have a costume contest and every year my friend Tina makes her daughter's costume. This year she went as a Pez candy dispenser.

And our beautiful pink teeth to match or pink shirts.


No comments: