Image Map

Monday, November 17, 2008

Trial run for Christmas card pics

Since I've got the good camera this year, and the tripod, I think I am going to make photo Christmas cards to send out to family and friends instead of regular cards. So Sunday when Shawn and I were dressed in our best....LOL....meaning Shawn wasn't in his WOW shirt, I set the tripod up upstairs and took some pics of us. These ones I'm posting are the better of all the shots. I'd like to get a picture with the cats too, but I know that there is no way that that will happen, so I found some layouts for cards with mutiple pictures, so I'll have to do that in order to get the cats on the cards too.

This first picture is my favorite and the one I believe I am going to use for our cards. Now I just have to figure out if I want it to be in color or black and white.





No comments: