Image Map

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rain, rain, go away....

...you are runing my vacation.



Friday, October 17, 2008

I got up early this morning and went to get some breakfast at the hotel. I thought it was blah and boring, but Shawn enjoyed it. (When doesn’t he enjoy food, huh? LOL!) Then I came back and took a nap. We went to the Applewood Farmhouse Grill for lunch and then looked around through the different stores they had there and did a little shopping. It rained all day so we spent a lot of time in the car and in stores. Went to a couple of outlet malls. I got a new purse and a new billfold and a cute little outfit for my new soon-to-be-born-nephew. Then we drove into Gatlinburg, paid $5 to park the car and spent the rest of the evening walking around shopping, playing games in arcades and eating. We ate at a place called Blaine’s Bar and Grill and it was delicious. We also went to the Space Needle and road up to the top for a night time view. Our ticket is good for tomorrow, so we are going to go back down there and get a daytime view tomorrow. On our way back to the car, we went into Shoney’s for some yummy dessert and then back to the hotel to hit the hay. I am extremely exhausted and my dogs are barking!!





No comments: