Image Map

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Storm Damage

Well we have more damage (I guess that's the word I want to use) from Sunday's winds. Monday evening when I was putting away some ice cream I had bought, I discovered water dripping out of the ice maker. Well come to find out that when the electricity came back on Sunday, our refrigerator didn't come back on. So I called the insurance company to add that to my list of claims. I'm still waiting on the insurance adjuster to come out and access the damage. In the meantime, I've had a couple of family and friends take a look at the refrigerator and they can't figure it out. So we called a refrigeration repair man and he came out today. He said it was the motherboard that was burnt up and he replaced it. $170 later. I'm glad that's all it was and that we won't have to get a new refrigerator.

No comments: