Image Map

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me

Today is Shawn and my 4th wedding anniversary. Because he had to work tonight, we are celebrating it tomorrow night. We are going to dinnner at the Bonefish Grill at 7:30 and then to Best Buy to look at my present. I'm finally getting the Canon Digital Rebel camera. I've been wanting it for a few years, but now I am FINALLY wanting it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the camera (gasp!), here are a few pictures of it.






Like I said I have been wanting this camera for sometime now, but just couldn't justify the price. Now I've come to realize, I really want the camera. I love taking pictures and would love to take professional pictures. Plus, I am going to be an aunt soon and want a better camera to take pictures of my new little niece or nephew. Shawn is wanting this 80G Playstation 3 that will play PS1 and PS2 games on, so we will probably get that as well. We tend to spoil ourselves with toys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey! I looooooooove your Fall blog design!! Too cute! Congrats on your camera!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I just got RAK'd a film Rebel. I'd love to get a digi Rebel someday!