Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2014

PCB 2014: Thursday 9.25.14

We should of asked if Thomas' Donuts had a frequent donut eater card, cause I think we went there every morning for breakfast!  This morning was no exception. 

After we got our donuts, we made our way towards St. Andrew's Park cause it was pontoon boat day!  We rented the pontoon for the half day rental - from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.  I was on my period, so I didn't even wear or bring a swimsuit, the temperature at 9:00 a.m. was only 66 degrees, with a high of 77 degrees while we would be out on the water, and it was very cloudy and windy.  I probably should of canceled the pontoon adventure all together, but it was all I talked about for almost the entire time I was planning this trip.  It definitely wasn't as fun as I had worked it up to be.  In fact, it was the most miserable thing we did the entire week :(  Between the already mentioned problems, and getting the boat motor stuck in the june grass stuff, we were both done before we really even got started.  In fact, we ended up back at the dock at noon to return it.































We unloaded the boat and loaded all of our stuff back in the car, located a geocache near the area we were in then we headed to Pineapple Willy's for lunch.  It was yummy once again.  I ended up getting the tropical chicken salad and a larger Pineapple Willy drink (non-alcoholic of course), and then Shawn got the Mahi-Mahi BLT.  We did a little shopping in their gift shop and Shawn got a new tshirt.










After lunch, we drove through St. Andrew's park again and killed some time till it was time for the SeaScreamer ride.













We were on the 4:30 p.m. sunset cruise, however it was so cloudy there wasn't a sunset. We did see lots, and I mean, lots of dolphins! However my dolphin pictures didn't pan out this trip.  Glad we decided to do the Sea Screamer a second day cause my dolphin pictures were much better the second day!































After the Sea Screamer, we went to Angelo's Steak Pit for our anniversary dinner.  We had never been before, but it had good reviews.  It's a huge restaurant, and was busy, but we were seated right away.  Shawn ordered the ribeye with seasoned veggies and I had the chopped steak, baked potato and salad.  All was yummy.  And for our anniversary, they brought us out a delicious piece of warm apple pie.  I think I devoured it before Shawn could even get a bite.







After dinner, well actually during dinner, I got so sleepy all I wanted to do was go back to the condo and go to bed.  

No comments: