Image Map

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pink Flamingos

Last Thursday evening, I went to my friend Heather's to paint flamingos.  I've seen them before on Etsy and loved them and had been wanting to paint them for a while.  I scheduled a class at Snickerdoodles to paint the watermelon slice for my front door for summer.  Then a few days before the class, Heather messaged me that Bowen was cutting out the flamingos and asked me if I wanted to paint one.  I told her no cause I was going to paint my watermelon slice.  Then later she messaged me that the flamingos were really cute.  I told her if she had a no-show, I'd buy their spot.  She informed me that they had a couple extra. HAHA! I'm glad I went.  She's the cutest little flamingo ever!!  


(She was our inspiration and the design we attempted followed)


Kimberly, Cindy, Karen & Amy 


Heather, Vicki, Brandi, & me


post signature

No comments: