Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Driving Through Blue Grass

Thursday evening after my dentist appointment, I had my camera with me so I decided to drive out to Blue Grass and drive around.  I had never really been out there near dark so I thought it would be fun to try and capture a sunset out there.  I absolutely love driving around out there, just looking at the scenery and hoping to find a good photo op or two.  It's so quite and peaceful out there, there isn't much traffic and you usually can find some form of wildlife out there.  

In all honestly, driving through Blue Grass reminds me of driving through my favorite place in the world, Cades Cove in Gatlinburg. 

While my sunset pictures didn't quite turnout like I had envisioned, I still enjoyed my drive around and spent about two and a half hours out there.





















No comments: