Image Map

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy 11th Birthday Zoe!

On Saturday, I helped my littlest BFF celebrate her 11th birthday!  She started the celebrating at 7:30 in the morning with a text to me that said "are you ready to go?"  I replied "no, I'm sleeping!"  HAHA!  I guess it was time for me to get up and get ready.
 
Heather, Zoe, and her little friend Kelsea picked me up around 9:30 and we headed to the movies.  One stop before the movies resulted in Heather buying out the Walgreen's so the girls would have snacks in the movies.  This is how Heather rolls up into the theatre... 
 
 
...and this is how I roll at the movies!  No movie for me is complete without nachos and a coke....even at 10:30 in the morning!

 
We saw the movie Nut Job.  It was definitely a cute movie.
 
We stopped for gas and the girls decide they want to sit in the back...and got in trouble for climbing over the seats.  I warned them!  LOL!


 
Our lunch stop was at Sandy's Pizza in Fort Branch for those yummy sweet red peppers on our pizza.  Sandy's has a weekend lunch buffet that we wanted to check out.  It was good, but it's best to wait for them to put up the pizzas you want instead of taking whats up there.  The buffet had strombolis, pizza, spaghetti, fettuccine alfredo, garlic bread, breadsticks, salad bar, dessert pizza, ice cream and your drink.
 
The girls were too cool to sit with Heather and I....

 
....maybe they were embarrassed by all of our plates?  LOL!!

 
I asked to take a picture of the two of them and here is what I got....




 
Hee!!  Shawn, Bowen, Brent and Brenton were getting Papa John's pizzas for supper that night for the fight, so I thought I would roll up in the house with my own pizza....from Sandy's :)  Yeah, they were jealous!

 
The next stop on the birthday train was at Bob Walther's for laser tag!  One game was enough for me!  LOL!



I'm glad I was one of the chosen few to hang with Zoe on her birhtday!  I've only missed one of her birthday parties in 11 years and it was all Shawn's fault....darn his gallbladder!
 
 

No comments: