Image Map

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ice Cream = Yummy!

Saturday night, Shawn, Gavin, and I drove up to Ft. Branch to eat dinner at Sandy's Pizza with Steve and Christa.  They have an ice cream machine and after dinner I decided to get Gavin his own ice cream cone.  I don't think he's ever had his OWN ice cream cone so I thought it would be cute to see him with it.  I didn't put that much ice cream in it, but it was enough for him to have his own.  He wasn't too sure about it at first; probably more like he wasn't sure what to do with it.  I showed him how to lick the ice cream with his tongue and then how to eat the cone once he had the ice cream all licked down in the cone.  He did a great job with it and really enjoyed it.  It was cute how he would take a bite of it, sit the cone down, pick up his napkin and wipe his face, sit the napkin down, and then pick up the ice cream cone again to have another lick.  He kept repeating this over and over again. 





No comments: