Image Map

Monday, December 6, 2010

Boonville Christmas Parade

On Sunday after church, we went to Boonville to the Christmas parade.  Shawn's work had a float in the parade again this year and their theme was Scobby Doo.  There wasn't as many there this year to ride on the float as there was last year, probably because it was SO COLD!  I had on 2 and 3 layers of clothes along with my coat, gloves, scarf and earmuffs, and a blanket over my lap and I was STILL freezing!  It's alot of fun riding on the float, tossing candy to the big and little kids, yelling Merry Christmas and waving.  I'm not sure how big of a parade it is since we've always been in the parade, but the kids on the streets always have huge bags of candy by the time we get by!







A lady from Shawn's work that is in charge of the floats, was running up to people's houses and giving them candy if they were watching from the streets.  I thought that was really nice of her!

Some of the people on the float with us.  This is Shawn's direct boss, his wife, and their 2 kids.

No comments: