Image Map

Friday, December 3, 2010

Garden of the Gods

On Sunday, on our way home from Shawn's parent's house, we stopped at Garden of the Gods.  Every since I have known about this place, I've wanted to go.  It's only about 30 minutes from Shawn's parent's house and he had never been either, so it was the perfect time to go.  We didn't arrive until around 3 or a little after and about 4:30 it starts getting dark, so we made a quick trip though.  I was afraid of it getting dark while we were in there and since we didn't have a flash light or anything, I didn't want to get stuck out in the woods in the dark.  All I could think about was scary movies!  We definitely want to go back when the weather is nicer and the trees and flowers are in bloom.  And when it stays daylight longer so we can explore more.









No comments: