Image Map

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm a blog freak....

...now lets see if I can keep up with them. (OK - this is the second time I'm typing all of this - I should of hit save before I choose to preview it and follow a link!) Other than this blog, I've made 2 more blogs - one for my photography and one for my weight loss journey. The link for my photog blog is Glenn Studios and the link for my weight loss journey blog is Kissin' the Weight Bye Bye. I'd love for you to 'follow' me on both of my adventures. I've actually had the photog blog for a while, I just haven't updated it in quite some time. For my weight loss blog, I've just joined Weight Watchers with my friend Heather and I'm way excited about this new journey I am on. I know I NEED to lose weight to live a longer, healthier life. I know that it's more than just weight loss, that it's going to be a lifestyle change; and I'm excited that my husband is on this journey with me. I'm putting it all in God's hands to help me along the way and I know that by having faith in him, I WILL succeed.

No comments: