Image Map

Monday, June 7, 2010

Grant's Farm

On our way home from Cobblestone, we stopped at Grant's Farm in St. Louis, Missouri.  I had been to Grant's Farm once before, about 12 or 13 years ago.  I remember it was a nice place to go, but that was really about it.  It was free to get in to the Farm, but you did have to pay $11 to park, unless you wanted to walk a million miles away and park for free.  I didn't think $11 was too bad.  You rode a tram around the majority of the farm, but there was a main section that you walked around.  They had some great, active animals and lots of great photo ops.  The weather was warm, but not too hot, and there was plenty of shade that even wearing my three shirts, I never broke a sweat.  We were there about 3 hours and that was plenty of time to see and do everything. 



















No comments: