Image Map

Monday, June 21, 2010

I HEART FACES Photo Challenge

I found this great new website called "I HEART FACES" and have spent practically the entire weekend looking at the website and all the links in it and lurking around on the message boards.  I've been an avid picture taker for a few years now and am excited to have found this website, message board, and group of people so that I can take my picture taking skills to a whole new level.  One thing the group does is have a weekly photo challenge and how excited I was to have discovered that this week's challenge was called "Celebrating Teens".  I knew I had the perfect picture for this week's contest.  This is a picture of my best friend's son and was taken on Saturday while we were "celebrating" his "fourTEENth" birthday.  Happy Birthday Brenton!




5 comments:

Silly Goose Photography said...

Ahhh. Fourteen year old boys. Great snag! So cool.

lisa d. photography said...

good lomo

ChrisA. said...

Fantastic shot (and angle) looks way cool and retro!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Welcome to I ♥ Faces! Love the colorization--very cool.

Megan Traxel said...

Thanks so much for the comment! Love the "yeah, I'm older and therefore cooler" mood/ attitude of this picture. Your picture of Gavin on the sidebar is adorable!