Image Map

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rockport Christmas Parade 2009

Saturday, December 5 was the Rockport Christmas Parade.   They have been having this parade as long as I can remember.  We went to it all the time when we were kids and growning up.  As a young adult, I stopped going to it - not because I didn't want to go, but because I guess I had more important things going on.  A few years ago, I started going again and have gone every year since.  It's always fun to see the different floats and see if you know anyone.  It's fun to watch the kids scurry around getting the candy.  And it's fun hanging out in the cold with family and friends having a good time.  This year Shawn took off work to go cause it was my birthday and I wanted us to go together.  We went to Mom's and then walked to the parade with Mom, Beth, Tommy, and Gavin.  It was also Gavin's first Christmas parade.  He enjoyed watching it, however he's still too little to gather candy or even eat the candy.  Next year will be exciting for him as he'll be almost 2 so he can run after the candy.

















No comments: