Image Map

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm getting skinny...

Well, I wouldn't really say skinny, but I did lose some weight.  Yesterday afternoon I went to my doctor for a follow-up visit on my diet pill and to get a prescription for a refill.  Most people don't ever want to get near a scale, but I was excited to get on it today.  I LOST 12 POUNDS!   Yeah me!!!  While I am excited with that weight loss, I was a little bit disappointed because I felt like I had lost more.  I've really been able to tell in my clothes the most.  Plus I've had more energy, which is a good thing.  I really wasn't watching what I was eating, otherwise I know it would of been more.  This time around though, I'm going to concentrate on eating better.  I didn't overeat, I just didn't choose the healthiest foods...of course I don't like many foods that are healthy for you, which is probably why I have a weight problem to start with.

No comments: