Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2016

PCB Vacay 2016: Tuesday Doing Our Own Thing

Tuesday morning started bright and early.  Well more like dark and early.  Shawn had to be at Captain Anderson's Marina by 6:30 a.m. for their 7:00 a.m. fishing trip.  Alarm went off at 4:45 a.m.  Why do we have to set alarms that early on vacation?!?!  LOL!!

I stayed at the marina until the boat was heading out into the bay, and then I headed off on my excursions!




First stop, breakfast at Fatty Patty's.  I normally go to the Egg & I on the fishing day, but I had some friends tell me about FP's, so I decided to give it a try.  The food was good, but not as good as I was expecting it to be.  



I ordered the french toast breakfast with sausage and eggs and got a side of fried potatoes.  Honestly, the only thing good was the sausage and eggs.  The french toast was definitely not what I was expecting. 


After breakfast I stopped at a car wash to wash the car and then at Sonic for a Sprite.  I'm so glad I did.  It was definitely hot on this day.  After those few stops, my little car headed to St. Andrew's Park.  I always enjoy driving around this park just taking in the scenery and then looking for wildlife.  


I love stopping at the fishing pier inside the park.  I love walking below it to take pictures of it, and then walking in the sand and water.  It was hot outside so it definitely was comfortable.  And the water is spectacular here!  Shawn and I got our pictures taken a few years ago out under this pier!





See me waving to you? 




After I left the pier, I headed to the Panda Express for lunch to go and then back to the condo.  I don't think I have ever eaten at a Panda Express.  It was pretty good. 


After lunch, a few minutes was spent out on the balcony, and then I got ready and headed down to the beach for a few hours of relaxing and frolicking in the water!







I guess I also spent a little time up at the pool too!  A person just feels safer in the pool!  LOL!!


Shawn's boat was coming back at 5:00 so I got dressed and headed back out to the marina to pick him up.  Alot of fish were caught out at sea today!  


Tomorrow night's din-din...well for Shawn anyways!


After the fish were cleaned, me and Shawn Stinky headed back to the condo so we could shower and get ready for dinner.  We watched a pretty nice sunset on the balcony too.




Tuesday night's dinner was at the Shrimp Basket.  They had an all-you-can-eat shrimp meal.  I had the chicken pasta with garlic bread.  We both really enjoyed our dinners that night.




After dinner dessert stop...you guessed it...the Pink Pelican.  I had the caramel pralines and cream.  Oh Em Gee!  I'm telling you, this place has to die for ice cream!  I can't remember what Shawn got this evening.  He never wants me to take pictures of it cause he doesn't want people to see him eating it.  I'm like whatever, I don't care!  HAHA!!


The below pictures are of the days activities too, only they were taken with my camera.  And instead of getting aggravated at dragging them in the correct spots above, I'll just leave them below.  

Shawn's fishing excursion



My drive through St. Andrew's State Park





We saw and heard the Blue Angel's alot during the week!










The return of the fishing excursion



Dolphins off our balcony


No comments: