Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pastor Appreciation - Photos in the Park

I forgot to mention in an earlier post that we also held a Photos in the Park Fundraiser, where I held 20-minute photo sessions for $20.  I was hoping for more participation, but was happy with the turn out we did have.  Angie brought Allesha and Alexandra out for pictures, however it started raining right before their session.  I was able to get a few pictures of them as we were seeking shelter on the porch of the museum out at Audubon State Park in Henderson, but will have to finish up their session at another time.  Others that participated were Cheryl and Dewey, Mistie and her boys, and Jennifer and Chris.  I also set up my tripod before the sessions started and took a few pictures of Shawn and I.







No comments: