Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Pastor Heard

Happy Birthday Pastor Heard!

Yesterday was our Pastor's 57th birthday, so instead of our regular Wednesday evening service, we sang a few songs and then everyone was dismissed downstairs for cake and ice cream and fellowship.  Shawn and I got Pastor Heard a gift certificate to the Orange Leaf, our new favorite froyo shop. :)  I'm sure that gift will just the sweet spot!  Happy Birthday Pastor Heard!  We love you and thank you for all that you do!


Angie brought out the cake to show him and acted like she was going to throw it in his face.  The funny part was that if she would of been as clumsy as Alex, she would of.  I'm glad I had my camera ready for that if it would of happened.  LOL!!



Everyone taking pictures and singing Happy Birthday to our Pastor.


Opening gifts!  The best part of the party in my opinion!  He got a blood pressure monitor that he's been wanting, some candy bars, a gift certificate to the Orange Leaf, and cash. 


The best Pastor and Pastor's wife in the entire world - Bro. & Sis. Heard!


Cute little Noah wearing the birthday hat and glasses!


And of course no blog entry would be complete without a picture of me :)  Hey, it's my blog!  So here's a picture of me with Alex and Allesha.  I can't believe how big these girls are getting and how grown up they are for God. 

No comments: