Image Map

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

For New Year's Eve we went over to our friends Heather and Bowen Robinson's again this year.  This is how we have spent the last few NYE's.  Alot of our friends come over and we always have a HUGE spread of food and desserts.  We always play the Dirty Santa gift exchange and then play games.  Usually it's Scattegories, but this year we played Taboo and then a few games on the Wii.  I had my camera with me with the intentions of taking pictures of people at the party, however the only pictures I ended up with were of Gavin.  Imagine that!  LOL!!  Gavin spent the night with Shawn and I and then on New Year's Day, we always go to eat lunch at Red Lobster with his brother and Christa so the boys can spend all of the gift cards for Red Lobster that they get at Christmas.





No comments: