Image Map

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, & More Pictures

The title of this post is exactly how I felt this weekend.  I took hundreds of pictures!  I started out Saturday morning at the Evansville State Hospital grounds.  I met Garvin and Angie and the girls, and then the Whitaker's were there too.  It was my first "real" photo shoot and I was a bit nervous at first, but after the first couple of pictures, I felt like a pro.  HA!  I got some really good pictures and then some good pictures, but some not so good exposures.  Here are a few from the day...







Then I went to Rockport to Mom's.  She was watching Gavin and we decided to take him and Sassy to the park so Sassy could run.  Gavin had fun playing on the slides, the merry-go-round and the swings.  Aunt Stacey even went down the tornado slide.  I'm sure that was a sight!







Then on Sunday, Shawn and I, mom, Tommy, Beth and Gavin all went to Audubon Park in Henderson to try and take some family shots for our Christmas cards this year.  It was fun, but exhausting.  The camera was set on the tripod, so I had to get everyone in the picture posed and ready to go, set the timer, click the button, and run and get in place and look presentable in 10 seconds.  I'm telling you what, 10 seconds goes fast when a fat girl is running.  LOL!!!  We did this about 5 different times. 













No comments: