Image Map

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Tuesday Funny

Expressions for Use on High Stress Days


1. You – Off my planet!

2. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

3. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.

4. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

5. I’m not crazy, I’ve just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.

6. Allow me to introduce my selves.

7. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

8. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

9. I’m just working here until a good fast-food job opens up.

10. I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.

11. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren’t asleep.

12. I can’t remember if I’m the good twin or the evil one.

13. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?

14. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?

15. Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #2?

16. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

17. Chaos, panic, and disorder- my work here is done.

18. Earth is full. Go home.

19. Is it time for your medication or mine?

20. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

21. I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.

No comments: