Image Map

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Trick or Treat....smell my feet....give me something good to eat.  I remember being a kid and going trick-or-treating.  I could go all night long, knocking on doors and collecting candy.  Now as an adult, a few hours WORE.ME.OUT!

On Halloween night, Beth, Tommy and Gavin, along with Heather, Bowen and the kids, all came over to TOT in my neighborhood.  Mom was there too, along with Shawn and I, and we all took off for our TOT experience.  Gavin was a cute little green frog and Zoe was a sassy black cat.  The kids got LOTS of candy for the few houses that actually participated in TOTing.  I was actually disappointed in the number of people that weren't home and more disappointed in the number of TOTers that we did, or didn't have.  I bet we only had about a dozen and a half the whole night.  Lots of candy left over....too bad Shawn and I are trying to watch what we are eating now.

Below are a few pictures I took of the evening. 

This is Gavin getting his first treat from Uncle Shawn...


Zoe, the sassy black cat...


Zoe and Gavin.....best buddies for life...


And of course, Aunt Stacey with her Luz Muzzins frog and her girl Zoe...


And last, but not least, Gavin with his one and only girl Mimi...


Happy 1st Halloween Gavin!!  I hope we made it special for you.  Love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: