Image Map

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Celebration **Warning: Pic Heavy!"

We went to Bowen and Heather's for a labor day get-together. Bowen's parent's were there as well as my sister and her family. We always have a GREAT time when we are all hanging out together. We had LOTS of yummy food...chili, hot dogs, wing dip and chips, brownies, no-bake cookies and pimento cheese sandwiches. Nothing but junk! Next time I think we are going to have a healthy get-together. HA! I enjoyed spending time with family and friends and my wonderful nephew and of course showing off my new puppy. Zoe was in heaven having a new puppy and Gavin in the same room. She kept them both entertained and loved being in lots of pictures with them both. We also played some hillbilly golf and then had a fire later that night and roasted hot dogs. And of course, I was armed with my camera and got LOTS of GREAT pictures for posting.














No comments: