Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yesterday's Doctor Visit

Yesterday, Shawn and I went to see Dr. Gentry for my 3-week post op appt. It went well. Dr. Gentry said I am healing wonderfully and he removed the steri strips from my incision. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about that as I am afraid my wound will come open, even though it is stitched together from the inside. I guess I'm weird like that. I also told him about my problem I am having sometimes when going to the bathroom. Apparently I'm having bladder spasms and I have some bacteria in my urine. The doctor called me in an antibiotic for the bacteria and then I have to get an OTC medicine for my spasms.

He said I could go back to work on Thursday. Oh joy! I can't lift no more than 15 pounds, and I can't go back to Curves just yet. He said he wants to see me again in one month and then he'll let me know about starting back to working out.

Shawn's excited about certain things as well and by next month we should be able to start trying for a baby again. Dr. Gentry is a wonderful doctor and I can't say enough good things about him.

No comments: