Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My productive day

Today was a pretty productive day for me. Well the morning wasn't. All I did was play on the computer. Then I showered and ventured out. I had a few Avon orders to deliver and lots of Avon books to pass out to customers. Then I did a little shopping. I am on a mission looking for a set of old kitchen chairs that I can paint and use as night stands in the guest bedroom. I was also looking for an old picture frame that I could paint white and use it with my Uppercase Living words that I just ordered. I found one at a consignment shop for $5. I also got a rooster for the kitchen for $1 and a red and cream toile pillow for my new bench for $4. As you can see my son likes it very much.







After I came home from shopping and delivering Avon, I made a delicious supper. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, and peas. I love a yummy meatloaf. This time, I actually made little mini meatloafs and cooked them on the broiler pan in the oven and they turned out yummy. And I loved the fact that I didn't have to mess with any grease in the pan cause it dripped into the broiler pan and I'll just scrap it out and throw it away tomorrow.

After dinner, I went outside and started painting my picture frame. I wish I would of taken a before shot of the frame. It was some gold lamey wood looking frame and was outdated. I gave it a fresh coat of paint and it looks great. Tomorrow I'll need to do some touch-ups on it and then I'll post a picture of it.

In the mean time, I'm starting to get sleepy and I think I'm going to head to bed to read some. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Kota's Mom said...

Hello. First off, I hope you are recovering well from your surgery. I totally know what it's like. After my C-section with Dakota it was rough getting around for 2 weeks. Then when I found out it wasn't closing up like it should, it was a mess. I had to heal from the inside out, and it took 3 1/2 months!!! Crazy.

To do the picture collages I downloaded Picasa. You can just go to Picasa.com and download the program. Your pictures may automatically load, if not you can copy them into there. You select pictures and hold them in your "tray", and then click on collage at the bottom. It will make 3x3, 4x4, etc. If you have 12 pics or 18 it will just repeat them to make the next square size. :) To get the 1x3 I just crop the others out.