Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Looking forward to the 4-day weekend

I'm thinking we have a busy weekend coming up. Last night I went to the grocery store and stocked up on groceries for the next couple of weeks. I absolutely loathe going to the grocery store daily, so when I go, I go. And I usually buy multiples of everything we need. I gave out of Walmart last night with two carts and $212 poorer (is that even a word?). I think I even wore Tootie out. She'll probably never go with me again.

Saturday evening we are going to a cookout at some friends' house, so today I'll be getting some things ready for that. I'm making my yummy potato salad and some deviled eggs. I have stuff to make a cake, so I might do that as well. I know Tootie got a watermelon, so that will be plenty enough to dessert.

Sunday we have church in the morning and then we'll go out to lunch. We normally go to church in the evenings as well, but I think Shawn's friend Pedro and his wife Wendy are coming into town from Nashville, so we are going out to dinner with them instead.

Who knows what we are doing on Monday. I've got a list of things that need to be done around the house, so hopefully we can get some of that stuff done. The yard needs to have some more treatments done on it, so either Shawn or I will be out with the cart seeding it. The house needs to be pressure washed with the pressure washer that we had to have. The garage needs a good cleaning out and reorganized. The inside of the house needs to be straightened up. Laundry needs to be done. We need to go to the pet store and get some things for the puppy. We need to get some mulch and put down in the front of the house. I'm sure I could go on and on.

Tuesday I have another doctor appointment, but it isn't until 4. I'll probably just lay around the house all day resting up from the previous day's activities. My appointment is with Dr. Gentry. It's just a one month follow up to my three-week follow up appointment. I think he's going to give Shawn and I the ok to start trying to get pregnant again and he'll release me to start going back to Curves for my workouts.

Then Wednesday, it's back to work. BLAH!!

I got some new batteries for the camera, so I'm sure I'll be taking lots of pictures this weekend and posting them for your viewing pleasure. Happy Labor Day to all!

No comments: