Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hershey's Recheck at the Doggie Dermatologist

Stupid allergies!  My poor Hershey Bell is itching himself like crazy, and licking himself raw at times.  When I called the doggie dermatologist to talk to them about this, I didn't realize it was time for a recheck so I was calling at the perfect time.  I think I called on a Monday and they had only one opening on Thursday when they would be there.  It was at 10:00 a.m. which was the same time as Shawn's working meeting.  So Shawn met me at the vet's office at 9:30 to make the dog swap and I tended to the Hershey Bell while he went to work.  After the appointment, I drove Hershey home and then drove back into town to go back to work.  Shew, what a busy lunch hour for me!  Anything for my Hershey Bell!

The only thing Hershey Bell was excited about was the car ride there and back.  The rest of the stuff he could of done without, especially the shot that they had me give him for a bacterial infection.  $175 later we left with a new allergy injection schedule of 0.5cc starting that day and then every 5 days for 5 injections, and then 0.7cc every 7 days for 7 injections.  That takes us up into May when it will be time for more medicine and a new schedule.






See my clean teefers from my dental cleaning?  :)


post signature

No comments: