Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PP: Purse Organization

I saw a purse organization idea on Pinterest the day and followed the link to Peanut Butter Fingers.  As soon as I saw this awesome idea, I knew I had to do this to my purses!  I have so many purses and they are all thrown in a large blue storage tote in the closet in one of the upstairs bedrooms.  Every now and then I'll get in the tote to see what's in there.  I figured if I could get see all of my purses more often, I would be apt to reuse the purses I already have instead of going out and buying a new one all of the time.  The purses are hung from shower curtain hooks in a closet.  I rushed out to the Dollar General store and bought two boxes of shower curtain rings - 24 rings.  I planned on doing this project when I bought the rings, but never got around to it.  I've been in the mood lately for a few organization projects, so tonight I did this.  I managed to get rid of a few purses and totes that I know I will no longer use.  The rest are hung up - all 20 of them!  The silver tote on the far left is loaded down with wallets and coin purses too!  Disregard the unorganized shelf above!  I didn't realize I had so many sheets and pillowcases!





2 comments:

ღJessicaღ said...

good golly thats a lot of purses. LOL.

Stacey Jessee Glenn said...

That's not including the few I put in the yard sale stuff and the few that are probably scattered around the house!