Image Map

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Did I just have a gall bladder attack?

A week ago this past Sunday, I had a gall bladder attack.  Or at least I believe that's what it was.  It started around 11:00 p.m. when we got home from eating supper and church.  My chest started hurting and felt tight and I just felt full.  I went to bed and then woke up after a little bit with bad stomach aches and diaherra.  I was up and down all night with stomach pains and aches, diaherra and just discomfort.  I didn't go to work Monday and just layed on the couch all day.  All week I had discomfort, stomach pains, and really bad heartburn.  After talking to different people, I decided to call the doctor and make an appointment to see him.  I already had a doctor appointment for March 22 for something else so I was just going to tell him about it then.  But since I had been feeling under the weather all week, I decided I should probably call and try to get in sooner.  And because I felt bad all week, I worried somewhat about it and caused my body to stress out.  I woke up two mornings in a row with swollen eyelids and Friday night I had a swollen upper lip.  It looked like Sha`nae nae was back!  LOL!! 

I went to my family doctor yesterday at 8, and he ordered some bloodwork and then scheduled me to have an ultrasound.  I went this morning at 9:30 to have that done and will have to wait to hear back from the doctor's office to find out what's going on. 

No comments: