Image Map

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We've Got A Walker


Yeah, he's finally walking.  Beth said last week Gavin had been trying to walk more and more each day and by Wednesday, she said he was walking all over the place.  So Thursday when I got off work, I drove into Rockport for a visit and to see my little guy walk.  I can't believe how much he's growing up and all of the things he does each day.  It was hard to actually capture him walking with a camera, so there isn't many pictures of the actual walking.  LOL!  I need to find a new little digi camera that takes video so I can capture these moments.  While I was over there, we did play and act silly.  Mom got him this little wagon for his birthday.  I plopped him in it and pulled him around a bit and then tipped it over.  He just stayed in it and layed on the ground being silly. 





This last picture is one of my favorites cause we were both laughing at each other being silly.

No comments: