Image Map

Monday, August 31, 2009

TTC: This waiting completely stinks!

I had my doctor appt this morning at 8:30 a.m. It was for some bloodwork to check my estrogen level and for a follicle u/s to follow up the pills/injections I have been taking. I had one follicle on my left ovary, but it was only around 8mm and it needed to be between 17 ½ - 18mm or higher to be considered a mature follicle. The nurse couldn’t see anything on my right ovary, but Dr. Gentry said it could have been because my ovary was higher than normal. I had to have my estrogen level blood draw done this morning too and he said they would check it this afternoon and if it was high enough, he would have me come back in and get my trigger shot to make me ovulate and we would start getting groovy tonight. If it was too low, then with my next cycle, I’ll do the injections again, but with a stronger dose of medicines.

No comments: