Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home Alone

Well I was completely lonely and bored today. Shawn had to go back to work and I was home alone all day. I slept in a little later than normal for me, then got up and ate breakfast and showered for the day before Shawn left for work. Then I was just lazy all day trying to find some comfort, but didn't have much success. I think I just spent the whole day going from playing on the computer, to watching tv, to trying to nap. I finally decided to try my hand at going up the stairs and seeing if I could find some comfort in sleeping in the bed upstairs. Much better! I was finally comfortable for a few minutes and got a cat nap in before Shawn got home. So I'm moving back upstairs and hopefully will be able to start getting some much needed rest.

No comments: