Image Map

Monday, February 8, 2016

Daniel Fast 2016

At the beginning of the year, our pastor called for the church to participate in the Daniel Fast for 21 days.  I was very excited to do this and knew that my prayer during the fast was to help me lose weight and get focused on eating better, going back to water aerobics, and trying to lose weight.  I knew after the fast we wouldn't continue to eat like this, but I wanted to incorporate some things into our daily living and focus on cooking at home more versus going out to eat all the time.

I lost 15 pounds on the fast this year, however I've put about 10 of them back on :(  Definitely wasn't the plan, so that's been a huge disappointment :(  I'm such a huge Sonic coke junkie!  

You can read about our past experiences with the Daniel Fast here.

I took pictures of all of our meals except for two - one night we had leftovers, and the other night I just completely forgot to take the picture :(





















post signature

No comments: